Have your own account take the same trades as Stefano Serafini's World Cup Trading Championship 2023 account
The World Cup Trading Championships® has been drawing some of the world’s top traders since 1983. World Cup Advisor® identifies outstanding futures and forex traders and gives you the opportunity to use Leader-Follower AutoTrade® Trading Service to automatically follow the same exact trades in your own account.
We invite you to become a subscriber to World Cup Trading Champion Stefano Serafini’s 2023 World Cup account – as he attempts to win another Bull and Bear trophy!
Stefano will only be allowing 100 units to subscribe to follow the trades in this account.
- The monthly subscription price is $250/month.
- The initial investment allocation level is $10,000 USD per unit.
- A new account opened through an authorized Introducing Broker is required.
- If you choose to subscribe after January 1, you will need to fund your account at the current Matching Funds, not the initial investment level.
- Any withdrawal of funds from the account during the year, to move over to another account or otherwise, will place your account in a notional funding position, which means increased leverage and the potential for margin calls, increasing your risk, and is not advised.
- This account uses a high-risk profile and may not be suitable due to the potential for large swings in the account.
Trading futures and forex involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. World Cup Championship (WCC ) accounts do not necessarily represent all the trading accounts controlled by a given competitor. WCC competitors may control accounts that produce results substantially different than the results achieved in their WCC accounts. WCC entrants may trade more than one account in the competition.
The lead account is a proprietary account owned by Stefano Serafini and is not necessarily indicative of subscriber rate of return and drawdown due to fill price, slippage, funding level and other factors. Subscribers may begin following the trades made in the Leaders account at any time, therefore all Subscribers may not necessarily have participated in all trades generated by the leader in his account. Net-profit calculated using initial investment of $10,000, WCA subscription rate of $250 per unit per month and the standard World Cup Trading Championship account commissions and fees. The actual amount of fees may vary with each specific futures contract traded. Default values for commissions and subscriptions are standardized rates available through any authorized AutoTrade broker. A unit is equivalent to the quantity traded by the advisor on each trade, and may vary from program to program. There have been no funding additions to this lead account. Drawdown is the greatest cumulative peak-to-valley percentage decline in month-end net equity during the life of the account. Subscribers funding with a balance equivalent to the advisor’s initial investment subsequent to the program inception date could experience a drawdown that exceeds the advisor’s historic drawdown on a percentage basis. Subscribers should take this into consideration when determining the funding level of their account.