- Contributions are made after tax, allowing all earnings to grow tax-free
- Tax is paid on contributions the year you make them, and in most cases, contributions can be withdrawn without taxation
- Contributions can be made after the age of 70
- Your contributions must be made in cash unless you are making a qualified rollover or transfer contribution, and the Custodian accepts non-cash rollover or transfer contributions.
- Your regular annual Roth IRA contributions may be deposited at any time during that taxable year and up to the due date for the filing of your Federal income tax return for that taxable year, no extensions. This generally means April 15th of the following year.
The information provided in the WCA Education Center does not, and is not intended to, constitute financial advice and all information, content, and materials available in the WCA Education Center are for general informational purposes only. This information may not constitute the most up-to-date information. The WCA Education Center may contain information from or links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; World Cup Advisor and its affiliates do not recommend or endorse the contents of any third-party sites.
Trading futures and forex involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.